Schools, Technology & the Law - New Hamsphire
Technology has become ubiquitous inside and outside of schools. It continues to change the way that schools operate and people interact with each other.
This workshop is designed to help you identify key issues in this area and to provide practical guidance about how to address them.
Highlighted topics include:
- HB 1612 Requirements and Compliance
- Use of Online Educational Services - Student & Staff Data Privacy Issues
- Student Free Speech and the Internet
- Employee Use of Social Media
- School District Social Media and the 1st Amendment
- Recent Legislative Changes – Retention and Maintenance of Records
In this workshop, Attorneys Jim O’Shaughnessy and Elek Miller, who work with schools on a daily basis to address these new issues and challenges, will provide practical guidance regarding the latest legal developments and best practices related to technology in schools.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for technology directors and other technology personnel, superintendents, board members, business managers, principals and assistant principals.