Save the Date! The Dam Breaks: New Laws Flood Schools
The 2019 legislative session has generated a host of changes to education laws that will have a profound impact on school employment, students and school board policy-making. Please mark the date on your calendar for a comprehensive review of the new legislation by Drummond Woodsum attorneys. New laws that have been or are likely to be enacted include:
- Changes in teacher evaluation;
- A new minimum teacher salary;
- Student immunization requirements;
- Altered collective bargaining duties;
- Food shaming ban;
- A model DOE student discipline policy;
- And others!
Who should attend?
This program is designed primarily for Superintendents, Central Office Administrators, School Boards, and Principals.