New Hampshire School Law Academy Presents: 2023 New Law Update – Developments Impacting Schools-ZOOM Edition
Additional Attendee(s) From Same District
2023 was another busy year at the NH legislature and public schools and students were again a popular subject for lawmakers. For many years, Drummond Woodsum’s school lawyers have prepared materials explaining the changes to the laws that are most crucial for school district administrators and school boards. Now our team will be presenting these materials during an engaging 3-hour video conference. With all of the new laws and so little time, we designed this program to be a succinct but thorough review all of the new laws impacting public school districts. Below is a sample of the topics that will be discussed:
- Seclusion and additional staffing obligations.
- School building aid and long range capital improvement plans.
- Teacher shortages and extensions to one-year certificates of eligibility.
- Law enforcement disclosure of records to schools.
- Civics instruction and cursive writing.