Finding FAPE after Endrew F.
Now that the Supreme Court has ruled on what appropriate programming is for complicated children with disabilities, schools must really look hard at the child’s "unique circumstances" in order to develop "appropriately ambitious" programming! Our Drummond Woodsum special education team explores what it means to focus on each child’s "unique circumstances," including:
- Eligibility for students with learning disabilities, under Maine’s SLD checklist
- Preparing IEPs to meet Endrew F. Standards
- Individualized programming for Dyslexia
- Changing challenging behaviors
- Individualized programming and proficiency diplomas
- Plus, our usual review of court and hearing officer rulings!