2019 New Hampshire Principals Academy
About the Principals Academy
Great schools need great principals. This two-day seminar features presentations on legal topics specifically designed for school Principals, Assistant Principals, and other school and central office administrators. Drummond Woodsum’s team of experienced school and employment law attorneys will provide interactive activities and engaging training in the areas of the law that are the most vital for school district administrators.
The topics covered in this year’s seminar include:
- Student Discipline Practicum
- Manifestation Determinations and Removing Dangerous Students
- Risk Assessments and the Duty to Program for Student Misbehaviors
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Title IX
- NH Code of Ethics and Conduct
The intimate Meredith, New Hampshire venue will provide Seminar attendees with many opportunities for group and one-on-one discussions with our school and employment law attorneys throughout the two-day period.