|"On-Line Use Agreement"
for School Law Advisory Subscribers
- You have been assigned a password for the term of the subscription.
- This on-line service operates on the honor system. You may share your password with board members and/or administrators within your school unit if you wish. However, we request that you do not share your password with anyone else and obtain the agreement of your administrators and board members as well.
- The School Law Advisory is copyrighted. You may make copies of articles for your personal use. Please contact us for written permission to make multiple copies for distribution to others.
- Access to the on-line School Law Advisory may be denied to a subscriber who misuses this service or does not comply with this agreement.
- The School Law Advisory is intended to provide helpful information on topics discussed. It does not provide or substitute for legal advice. If specific legal advice or assistance is required, the services of a competent attorney must always be sought.
Drummond Woodsum & MacMahon
245 Commercial Street
Post Office Box 9781
Portland, Maine 04104-5081
Ruth Wentzel, Web Administrator